Southwest Ohio Fishing Lake Maps - Region Five(5)
Find all of your Southwest Ohio lake and reservoir fishing maps here for fishing around Toledo, Maumee, Norwalk, Findlay, and Lima. There will be additional lakes added to the listings as they become available. Ohio Division of Wildlife Offices are listed below. Please contact them with any concerns or comments that you may have concerning your favorite lakes!
Click the Lake Name for more info & tight lines from Team GFO!
- Backyard Wildlife in the Summer: Cover and Shade July 17, 2019During the hot summer months, consider providing shade for wildlife to help keep them cool and healthy. Shade can be critical to an animal’s survival during the hottest months of the year.
- Lake Erie Fish Ohio Report July 17, 2019Largemouth bass fishing has been excellent in various marinas and harbors in the Western Basin, as well as Sandusky Bay in recent weeks as water temperatures have been increasing.
- Wildlife Diseases: Chronic Wasting Disease July 17, 2019CWD is a fatal neurological disease of white-tailed deer. Know the facts and learn how you can help protect Ohio's deer herd.
- The Art of Fly Fishing: Places to Go in Ohio July 17, 2019Ohio has several waterways that make fly fishing worthwhile.
- The Art of Fly Fishing: Equipment July 16, 2019With the proper equipment, fly fishing can be an exciting challenge and give you the opportunity to catch otherwise inaccessible fish.
- Recovering America’s Wildlife Act July 16, 2019The Recovering America’s Wildlife Act, if passed, would allow us to protect at-risk species and conserve wildlife diversity. Learn more about how RAWA would benefit Ohio, and how YOU can help with your support!
- Backyard Wildlife in the Summer: Water Sources July 16, 2019Just like us, wildlife need water to survive, especially when it’s extremely hot! Help wildlife in your yard with ideas including birdbaths, drip jugs, and water-conserving garden practices.
- Wildlife Diseases: Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease July 16, 2019EHD is one of the most commons deer diseases in the US, and is caused by the bite of an infected midge. The good news? The virus does not pose a threat to livestock or humans.
- The Ohio State Fair Starts Next Week! July 15, 2019Don’t forget the Ohio State Fair starts next week! Plan your visit to the fair, and be sure to stop by the indoor Wild Ohio Shooting Range, which houses archery and airgun ranges.
- The Art of Fly Fishing: Getting Started July 15, 2019Fly fishing is very technique driven and fly fishers love the challenge of it. It is in some ways an art form.
- Shell Me About It: Protecting Our Native Box Turtles July 15, 2019Box turtle populations are declining and they have been identified as a state species of concern. Learn more about Ohio's box turtle population and how you can help.