Southwest Ohio Fishing Lake Maps - Region Five(5)
Find all of your Southwest Ohio lake and reservoir fishing maps here for fishing around Toledo, Maumee, Norwalk, Findlay, and Lima. There will be additional lakes added to the listings as they become available. Ohio Division of Wildlife Offices are listed below. Please contact them with any concerns or comments that you may have concerning your favorite lakes!
Click the Lake Name for more info & tight lines from Team GFO!
- Apply for a Step Outside Grant February 13, 2019Offered to local government agencies, non-profit organizations, and other family and youth-oriented facilities to promote outdoor skills such as fishing, hunting, trapping, archery, and shooting sports.
- Spaces Available to Become a Certified Youth Fishing Instructor February 13, 2019Passport to Fishing instructor workshop in northwest Ohio on March 20. By becoming certified instructors, you can help connect youths with the outdoors.
- Wildlife Open Houses on March 2nd February 13, 2019Mark your calendar! ODNR Division of Wildlife district open houses will be held on Saturday, March 2 from 12 pm - 3 pm at each of our five locations around the state. Find more details and other public meetings and open houses coming up.
- Born Wild, Stay Wild! February 13, 2019Spring is around the corner, and love is in the air! Valentine's Day is a reminder that some wildlife species are now more active as they begin searching for mates and nesting. Remember this spring - Born Wild, Stay Wild!
- Ohio Huntsman Podcast February 13, 2019The Ohio Huntsman Podcast recently interviewed Ohio's Deer Program Administrator Mike Tonkovich about electronic deer check and more. Listen online.
- 2019 Ohio Natural History Conference February 12, 2019Don't miss it, the Ohio Natural History Conference is Sat, Feb 23 in Columbus! This year's keynote address is Lake Erie and the Waters of Ohio - Past, Present and Future.
- The Making of a State Wildlife Officer: Week 3 February 12, 2019Week 3 of the Wildlife Officer Training Academy involved studying laws to be enforced in the field. Another highlight was Officer Water Survival Training. Stay tuned as we update you on their progress each week!
- Unique Valentine's Day Gifts for Nature Lovers February 12, 2019Looking for a unique Valentine's Day gift? If your special person loves nature, we have a few ideas for you!
- Hunter Education Instructor Trainings February 12, 2019If you've decided that you want to become a volunteer hunter education instructor, then mark your calendar! Instructor trainings are coming up this spring and summer. See requirements and how to register for a training.
- Explore Different Types of Fishing February 12, 2019All types of fishing are fun and offer a great opportunity to spend quality time with your family and friends in the outdoors, so why not mix it up and try a new type of fishing? Explore different fishing methods from Take Me Fishing.
- Maumee River Lake Sturgeon Release February 11, 2019In Oct 2018, the Toledo Zoo and its partner organizations held a lake sturgeon release into the Maumee River. See behind-the-scenes of this conservation journey, from raising young sturgeon in a rearing facility to their release.