Southwest Ohio Fishing Lake Maps - Region Five(5)
Find all of your Southwest Ohio lake and reservoir fishing maps here for fishing around Toledo, Maumee, Norwalk, Findlay, and Lima. There will be additional lakes added to the listings as they become available. Ohio Division of Wildlife Offices are listed below. Please contact them with any concerns or comments that you may have concerning your favorite lakes!
Click the Lake Name for more info & tight lines from Team GFO!
- Creating a Wildlife Friendly Yard: Small Mammals May 22, 2019There may be certain nuisance mammals you don't want near your garden, but the presence of small mammals such as squirrels, chipmunks, and rabbits in your yard indicates a healthy ecosystem.
- Hot Bite in Northwest Ohio May 22, 2019This week, anglers have been catching catfish at the Sandusky Bay Bridge Access using shrimp, nightcrawlers, and chicken livers fish on the bottom.
- Ohio Trails Partnership May 22, 2019ODNR, the Ohio Trails Partnership, and The Ohio Legislative Trails Caucus now have new plan - The Ohio Trails Vision. Thank you to the thousands of Ohioans who helped shape the vision!
- Weekly Lake Erie Fish Ohio Report May 22, 2019Walleye fishing really heated up this past week, especially around the islands with many quick limits being reported.
- Upcoming Ohio Wildlife Council Meetings May 22, 2019Mark your calendar! The next Ohio Wildlife Council Meetings are taking place in Columbus on July 10, August 8, September 11, and October 9. These meetings are open to the public.
- Creating a Wildlife Friendly Yard: Butterflies May 21, 2019Yesterday, we provided some tips on attracting songbirds, but you might also be interested in bringing butterflies to your yard! Certain native plants and rotten fruit might do the trick.
- Mosquito Creek Kids Day May 21, 2019Last week, Ohio Division of Wildlife staff in northeast Ohio hosted and facilitated a special kids event at Mosquito Creek in Trumbull County.
- Eating Wild Caught Fish: Storing Your Fish May 21, 2019Fish will taste best if they are cooked soon after they are caught, but there are also certain ways to freeze fillets for later. Learn more and more tips for preparing fish.
- Creating a Wildlife Friendly Yard: Songbirds May 20, 2019By providing basic needs, we can bring more birds into our lives! Download our Guide to Attracting Birds for feeding tips, native plant suggestions, nestbox plans, and more.
- 30 years of Wild Ohio Magazine May 20, 2019Reflecting on three decades of conservation information, the magazine has grown and changed much in that time. Learn more about the history of the Wild Ohio Magazine.
- Eating Wild Caught Fish: Cleaning and Filleting May 20, 2019See how it's done in our fish filleting video. Or see instructions step by step in our Sportfish of Ohio Guide at wildohio.gov.