Northwest Ohio Fishing & Lake Maps ~ Region Two(2)
Find all of your Northwest Ohio lake maps and reservoir fishing maps here for fishing around Toledo, Maumee, Norwalk, Findlay, and Lima. There will be additional lakes added to the listings as they become available. Ohio Division of Wildlife Offices are listed below. Please contact them with any concerns or comments that you may have concerning your favorite lakes!
Click the Lake Name for more info & tight lines from Team GFO!
- Hunting Dogs: Training Tips June 12, 2019If you're taking time this summer to train your new hunting pup or brush up on skills with an experienced dog, here are some tips to consider, and video resources.
- Please Do Not Feed Wildlife: Human-Wildlife Conflict June 12, 2019While feeding wildlife may seem harmless, it can lead to potentially dangerous human-wildlife conflicts.
- Weekly Lake Erie Fishing Report June 12, 2019Black bass - largemouth and smallmouth bass. From May 1- June 21, the daily bag limit is 1 fish, singly or in combination, per angler with an 18-inch minimum size limit.
- Take Kids Fishing this Summer! June 11, 2019Summer is here and the kids are out of school! Start their summer off right by taking them fishing in one of Ohio’s many lakes, ponds, and streams.
- Hunting Dogs: Getting Started June 11, 2019Looking for a hunting partner that’s just as excited as you for every early morning and long day in the field? Take a dog hunting with you.
- Please Do Not Feed Wildlife: Human Health June 11, 2019Feeding wildlife is not only bad for the animals, it can be harmful to people too. Wild animals can carry disease or become aggressive.
- Governor DeWine Celebrates First Inland Fish Ohio Day June 10, 2019Ohio Governor Mike DeWine and Ohio Department of Natural Resources Director Mary Mertz held the first-ever Inland Fish Ohio Day at Cowan Lake State Park in Wilmington on Saturday. The Governor fished on a boat with several of his grandchildren.
- Report Your Turkey and Grouse Sightings June 10, 2019Have you seen any wild turkey or ruffed grouse lately? Report your sightings online during May, June, July, and August via the online Wildlife Species Sighting Report.
- Please Do Not Feed Wildlife: Wildlife Health June 10, 2019It may be tempting to feed wildlife, but doing so is often harmful. Learn more about what you should and should not do to help keep wild animals happy and healthy.
- As Bear Sightings Increase Remember to Bear-Proof Your Yard June 10, 2019Removing uneaten pet food, keeping trash inside until pick-up day, and cleaning up after grilling are important steps to deter bears and reduce conflicts.
- Weekend Activity: Go Kayak Fishing June 7, 2019Fishing by kayak allows you to cast in areas that cannot be reached by shore, wading, or power boats.