Northwest Ohio Fishing & Lake Maps ~ Region Two(2)
Find all of your Northwest Ohio lake maps and reservoir fishing maps here for fishing around Toledo, Maumee, Norwalk, Findlay, and Lima. There will be additional lakes added to the listings as they become available. Ohio Division of Wildlife Offices are listed below. Please contact them with any concerns or comments that you may have concerning your favorite lakes!
Click the Lake Name for more info & tight lines from Team GFO!
- Lake Erie Fish Ohio Report August 14, 2019Excellent walleye fishing continues in 50-65 ft of water N of Edgewater Park, in 55-65 ft of water N of Wildwood Park, in 75 ft of water N-NE of Geneva, and in 70-75 ft of water N of Conneaut.
- Dove Hunting: Where to Go August 14, 2019Doves are North America’s most numerous game bird. State wildlife areas are great places to hunt doves, and several even plant dove fields to improve the hunting.
- Born Wild, Stay Wild August 14, 2019It's near the end of baby wildlife season, but you may come across young wildlife in your backyard. Remember that it is best to leave wildlife in the wild!
- Support Ohio's Wildlife with an Ohio Wildlife Legacy Stamp! August 14, 2019Purchase an Ohio Wildlife Legacy Stamp and help support Ohio’s wildlife! Money collected from sales benefits all Ohio wildlife. This fund directly contributes to conservation efforts for some of Ohio’s most vulnerable species.
- Smallmouth Bass Fishing Tips August 13, 2019See the hunt locations, meeting dates, and how to enter the drawings.
- Federal Migratory Bird Hunting Stamp August 13, 2019Everyone is encouraged to buy the duck stamp to directly support the habitats and species they care about.
- Dove Season is Just a few Weeks Away! August 13, 2019Dove season is coming up quick- it opens September 1! Start scouting now to find the best spots to hunt this year. Look for recently harvested agricultural fields, nearby water sources, and plenty of cover.
- Ohio's Salamanders August 12, 2019Ohio is home to 24 species of salamander, cold blooded amphibians that spend their lives partly in water and partly on land. Learn more about these secretive and amazing creatures.
- Smallmouth Bass Fishing August 12, 2019Don’t stress about your weekend plans- why not try smallmouth fishing! The bass are biting and you don’t want to miss out on some hot fishing.
- ODNR to Offer Special Deer Hunts on 9 State Scenic River Properties August 12, 2019See the hunt locations, meeting dates, and how to enter the drawings.
- The Recovering America’s Wildlife Act August 12, 2019The Recovering America’s Wildlife Act, if passed, would allow us to protect at-risk species and conserve wildlife diversity. Learn more about how RAWA would benefit Ohio, and how YOU can help with your support!