Southeast Ohio Fishing Lakes - Maps - Information ~ Region Four(4)
Find all of your Southeast Ohio lake and reservoir fishing maps here for fishing around Maumee, Norwalk, Findlay, and Lima. There will be additional lakes added to the listings as they become available. Ohio Division of Wildlife Offices are listed below. Please contact them with any concerns or comments that you may have concerning your favorite lakes!
Click the Lake Name for more info & tight lines from Team GFO!
- Native Spotlight: Thirteen-lined Ground Squirrel August 15, 2018Keep your eyes (and ears!) open when you’re in prairie country for a scurrying thirteen-lined ground squirrel. This mammal is one of two ground squirrel species in Ohio.
- Next Duck Stamp Celebrates Waterfowl Hunters August 15, 2018Funds from the Duck Stamp help provide access, enhance habitats, sustain wildlife populations, and more. The theme of the 2019-2020 Federal Duck Stamp contest is Celebrating our waterfowl hunting heritage.
- Where Are The Fish? August 15, 2018Knowing what lake to fish is easy. But knowing where to fish on these lakes can be difficult, and can change with the seasons. Watch this video to learn where to focus your efforts as the seasons change.
- Weekly Lake Erie Fishing Report August 15, 2018Fishing for yellow perch has been excellent near the islands, with the best reports coming from south of Green Island in 30 feet of water.
- Great Horned Owl Rescue August 14, 2018A great horned owl that had become tangled in a soccer goal net was rescued by ODNR Division of Wildlife staff in Summit County last week.
- Report Wild Turkey and Ruffed Grouse Sightings August 14, 2018Reports can be made until August 31 via the online Wildlife Species Sighting Report.
- Reminder! Tree Stand Regulations August 14, 2018A tree stand on ODNR Division of Wildlife public hunting areas is legal as long as it is portable and uses no nails, steps, or any other device placed or inserted into a tree. The tree stand can be installed no more than one month prior to the beginning of deer archery season (which begins […]
- Learning to Fish Resources August 14, 2018Find more tips, resources, and information to help get you (or a friend) started learning how to fish.
- Free Range Day Success! August 13, 2018In a fantastic turnout, participants of all ages got to experience Ohio's premier public shooting ranges during Free Range Day this past Saturday.
- The Truth About Carp August 13, 2018Many people associate carp with the Asian species that have invaded U.S. waterways and threaten the Great Lakes. But not all carp are that bad. Learn more about the good carp in Ohio's waters, and how to catch them.
- Drawings to be Held for Controlled Waterfowl Hunting Opportunities August 13, 2018Waterfowl hunters are invited to participate in special drawings for controlled hunting opportunities at Pipe Creek Wildlife Area and East Sandusky Bay Metro Park. Drawings take place August 16th.