Southeast Ohio Fishing Lakes - Maps - Information ~ Region Four(4)
Find all of your Southeast Ohio lake and reservoir fishing maps here for fishing around Maumee, Norwalk, Findlay, and Lima. There will be additional lakes added to the listings as they become available. Ohio Division of Wildlife Offices are listed below. Please contact them with any concerns or comments that you may have concerning your favorite lakes!
Click the Lake Name for more info & tight lines from Team GFO!
- Weekly Lake Erie Fishing Report January 16, 2019Walleye - The open water season is coming to a close. Ramps and harbors in the western basin beginning to form significant ice, though the main lake remains open.
- 2019 Sports Show Season January 16, 2019It's the 2019 Sports Show Season! Mark your calendar and join the fun at these upcoming events.
- Winter Brings New Birds to Ohio January 16, 2019When temperatures dip into the single digits, Ohio’s wildlife employ different strategies to survive. Then there are some that actually seek out Ohio in winter. Here are 5 bird species that travel to Ohio when it gets cold.
- Winter 2019: Where's Walleye? January 15, 2019Many places around the U.S. claim to be the Walleye Capital of the World, but it is tough to beat Port Clinton, located in the western basin of Lake Erie.
- Enjoy the Wonders of Winter at the 54th Annual Hocking Hills Winter Hike January 15, 2019Bundle up, put on your hiking boots and join thousands of hikers at the 54th annual Hocking Hills Winter Hike on Saturday, Jan. 19, at Hocking Hills State Park.
- Ohio Huntsman Podcast: Muzzleloader Season January 15, 2019The Ohio Huntsman Podcast recently interviewed Ohio's Deer Program Administrator Mike Tonkovich about muzzleloader season. Listen online!
- Pymatuning Creek Spring Birding January 14, 2019Mark your calendar! Spring migration birding event at Shenango Wildlife Area along Pymatuning Creek Wild and Scenic River on Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 8am.
- Measuring Fish Growth Rates January 14, 2019Do you think you know how old a fish is when you catch it from its size? Think again!
- Species Spotlight: The Northern Pintail January 14, 2019This dabbling duck is a favorite waterfowl species of birders - look for the long, pointed tail.
- Share the Bounty! Donate Extra Venison January 14, 2019If you have extra deer meat this year, consider sharing the bounty with those in need. Click Share the Bounty for more info and local organizations that can help.
- 2019-2020 Small Game and Migratory Bird Hunting Seasons Proposed to Ohio Wildlife Council January 11, 2019Changes to fishing regulations and small game, migratory bird, and trapping seasons were proposed to the Ohio Wildlife Council on Wednesday, Jan. 9th.