GoFishOhio highlights a beautiful state full of amazing lakes, rivers, and reservoirs offering anglers many sport fishing opportunities for various species of fish. There’s great fishing in Ohio! Largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, walleye, musky, carp, northern pike, stripers, wipers, bluegill, crappie, catfish and steelhead trout all swim here.
Every Ohio lake map page has fishing information to help you catch your limit – where to buy bait, horsepower limits, boat rentals and camping. Maps are listed by regional areas designated by the Ohio DNR.
- 70 Topographic Lake Maps
- Lake Regulations
(boating hp, speed, etc.)
- Species of Fish Available
- Boat Ramp Locations
- Full feature Google Maps
- GET ON THE MAP with GFO!
- Local Tackle Shops, Marinas, Restaurants & More
- Fishing Charters & Guides
- Ohio Fishing License Online
- OH Division of Wildlife News
GFO Recommended Services
Browse Ohio Fishing Lake Maps - ODNR Regions 1-5
FINALLY! A Bass Fishing Tournament for Couples, Husbands & Wives, & Mixed (M/F) Teams
All NY Events held at Long Point State Park, Chautauqua Lake
Bass Fishing Software: From the Mad Scientist, hand made soft plastic baits, including the Donkey, Otto, Bat Wing, Lucky Craw, Big Booty Judy & more. Garlic saturated, awesome & unique colors (seriously). Shop at Ohio Pro Lure TODAY!
|Lowest Gas Prices in Cleveland|
- Celebrating 30 years of NAWCA! December 4, 2019This important source of funding for wetland conservation was born of the North American Waterfowl Management Plan. Watch a quick video about conservation efforts at Ohio's Pickerel Creek.
- Nature Scoop December 2019 December 4, 2019Christmas trees - real or artificial?, winter birds, yard tips and more!
- Ticks in Winter: Be Aware and Take Precaution December 4, 2019American dog ticks, lone star ticks, and blacklegged ticks also known as deer ticks can all post a threat to outdoorsmen and women during the fall and winter hunting seasons.
- Where Do They Go in Winter? Reptiles and Amphibians December 3, 2019Colder temps bring unique challenges for cold blooded creatures. How do they survive?
- Road Repairs Scheduled for Metzger Marsh Wildlife Area December 3, 2019Repairs will begin on Monday, Dec. 9 and are estimated to continue through mid-February 2020. During this time, Metzger Marsh Road from the main boat ramp to the fishing pier on Lake Erie will be closed weekly Monday through Thursday.
- Tips for Cooking Venison December 3, 2019Venison is healthy and delicious and a reward every deer hunter hopes for. Prepared properly, venison can become the family’s favorite meat.
Ohio’s Turn In a Poacher ~ "TIP" Hotline
This program helps to curtail poaching throughout the state by involving the public in reporting wildlife violations. If you observe a wildlife violation, click here and submit the form online or print the form and mail to:
Division of Wildlife
2045 Morse Rd. Bldg G
Columbus, Ohio 43229-6693
DID YOU KNOW? Some land areas in nearby Ohio counties have permitted septic waste (i.e. Land Application) dumping? Many septic pumping companies dump their trucks in these areas. It’s easy to see this practice is never sanitary, plus is very hazardous to wildlife, hunters and outdoor sports enthusiasts.
STAY Septic properly disposes of ALL septic waste at the Barberton Wastewater Pollution Center – never on land anywhere!
Proudly Serving Medina, Portage, Summit, Stark & Wayne Counties
GoFishOhio Pro Staff Fishing Reports
Lake Erie Walleye - July 26, 2019
Hello fellow fisherman!
Fishing remains the same. Incredible. From east of Kelly’s Island to Conneaut – it’s WORLD CLASS FISHING.
Fish have moved a mile or two north of where we have been fishing. Run the same programs…just run them about 5-ft deeper in the water column. Bump your speed up to 2.4 to 2.8 mph and hold on. Till next time. Good luck and good catching.
Captain Gary Zart
Blue Dolphin Charters – 216-849-4954
Blue Dolphin has PRIME DATES available NOW!
Blue Dolphin Walleye is your premier Lake Erie walleye charter service. Our mission is to make your day on the water special and enjoyable. We do everything we can to get you the biggest walleyes possible!
Since 2005 we have been taking customers out and doing our best to put them on the most action-packed bite.
We fish the Walleye Capital of the World, Lake Erie! Blue Dolphin Charters goes from dock to dock, and we follow where the best bite is. We can also go from a specific harbor of your choice, however Captain Gary Zart will always make his best recommendation to put you where the big ones are known to be biting.
Long-time Pro Staff of Team Starcraft, Nicholas & Gary were named the 2017 Lake Erie Walleye Trail Team of the Year (trophy pics).
Visit the Blue Dolphin website to reserve your charter date(s) online!
A unique GFO Bass Tournament Circuit is on the drawing board for 2021. We need your help.
Let us know what you think.
- ONE(1) tournament in each region as
defined by the ODNR borders
- Four Qualifying tournaments in
NW(2), NE(3), SE(4), & SW(5) OH.
- Championship event in Central OH (1).