Browse Ohio Fishing Lake Maps - ODNR Regions 1-5
GoFishOhio highlights a beautiful state full of amazing lakes, rivers, and reservoirs offering anglers many sport fishing opportunities for various species of fish. There’s great fishing in Ohio! Largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, walleye, musky, carp, catfish and steelhead trout all swim here.
- 70 Topographic Lake Maps
- Lake Regulations (boating hp, speed, etc.)
- Species of Fish Available
- Boat Ramp Locations
- Full feature Google Maps
- GET ON THE MAP with GFO!
- Local Tackle Shops, Marinas, Restaurants & More
- Fishing Charters & Guides
- Ohio Fishing License Online
- OH Division of Wildlife News
FINALLY! A Bass Fishing Tournament for Couples, Husbands & Wives, & Mixed (M/F) Teams
Bass Fishing Software: From the Mad Scientist, hand made soft plastic baits, including the Donkey, Otto, Bat Wing, Lucky Craw, Big Booty Judy & more. Garlic saturated, awesome & unique colors (seriously). Shop at Ohio Pro Lure TODAY!
Ohio’s Turn In a Poacher ~ "TIP" Hotline
This program helps to curtail poaching throughout the state by involving the public in reporting wildlife violations. If you observe a wildlife violation, click here and submit the form online or print the form and mail to:
TIP Headquarters, Division of Wildlife | 2045 Morse Rd., Bldg G | Columbus, Ohio 43229-6693
- Lake Erie Fish Ohio Report October 16, 2019Good walleye fishing was reported in 65-75 ft of water N of Edgewater Park, 65-75 ft of water N of Wildwood Park, 65-75 ft of water N of Fairport Harbor, and in 68-73 ft of water N of Geneva.
- Drive Safely! Deer-Vehicle Accidents Increase in the Fall October 16, 2019Peak months for deer-vehicle accidents, due to increased deer movement during the breeding season, are October, November, and December. Being alert, driving safely, and keeping your eye on the road may help reduce your chances of being in a collision with a deer during the fall breeding season.
- Turn In a Poacher Hotline October 15, 2019While the most Ohioans follow the law, there are always a few who make poor choices. You can TEXT reports of wildlife crimes to our TIP hotline at 1-800-POACHER and include photos, location, and details about the violations.
- Importance of Scary Wildlife: Snakes October 15, 2019Snakes are highly misunderstood and have wrongfully suffered from human fear and superstition. Ohio has nearly 30 species of snakes, most of which are docile and fearful of humans, and are important to the food web.
- Fish Stocking in Ohio October 15, 2019We have a long history of stocking fish in public lakes, reservoirs, and rivers here in the Buckeye state. In fact our oldest fish hatchery was built in 1896! Today, we operate six fish hatcheries.
- Deer Permit Prices Increase October 16th October 14, 2019No one likes price increases, including us. However, Ohioans haven't had an increase since 2004. These adjustments will bring us back in line with inflation costs.
DID YOU KNOW? Some land areas in nearby Ohio counties have permitted septic waste (i.e. Land Application) dumping? Many septic pumping companies dump their trucks in these areas. It’s simple to see this practice is not sanitary, plus is very hazardous to wildlife, hunters and outdoor sports enthusiasts.
STAY Septic properly disposes of ALL septic waste at the Barberton Wastewater Pollution Center – never on land anywhere!
Proudly Serving Medina, Portage, Summit, Stark & Wayne Counties
A unique GFO Bass Tournament Circuit is on the drawing board. We need your help.
Ohio’s Turn In a Poacher -“TIP” program – helps to curtail poaching throughout the state by involving the public in reporting wildlife violations. If you observe a wildlife violation, click here and submit the form online or print the form and mail to:
TIP Headquarters, Division of Wildlife
2045 Morse Rd., Bldg G | Columbus, Ohio 43229-6693
Or call the TIP toll-free hotline, 1-800-POACHER.
GoFishOhio Pro Staff Fishing Reports
Lake Erie Walleye - July 26, 2019
Hello fellow fisherman!
Fishing remains the same. Incredible. From east of Kelly’s Island to Conneaut – it’s WORLD CLASS FISHING.
Fish have moved a mile or two north of where we have been fishing. Run the same programs…just run them about 5-ft deeper in the water column. Bump your speed up to 2.4 to 2.8 mph and hold on. Till next time. Good luck and good catching.
Captain Gary Zart
Blue Dolphin Charters – 216-849-4954
Blue Dolphin has PRIME DATES available NOW!
Blue Dolphin Walleye is your premier Lake Erie walleye charter service. Our mission is to make your day on the water special and enjoyable. We do everything we can to get you the biggest walleyes possible!
Since 2005 we have been taking customers out and doing our best to put them on the most action-packed bite.
We fish the Walleye Capital of the World, Lake Erie! Blue Dolphin Charters goes from dock to dock, and we follow where the best bite is. We can also go from a specific harbor of your choice, however Captain Gary Zart will always make his best recommendation to put you where the big ones are known to be biting.
Long-time Pro Staff of Team Starcraft, Nicholas & Gary were named the 2017 Lake Erie Walleye Trail Team of the Year (trophy pics).
Visit the Blue Dolphin website to reserve your charter date(s) online!