Welcome to GoFishOhio!
- Tournament & Event Calendar
- Bass & Walleye Fishing Reports
- Local Lake Regulations
- Local Weather Reports
- Species of Fish in a lake or reservoir
- Boat Ramp Locations
- Google Maps & Topographical Maps
- Tackle Shops & Online Stores, Boat Dealers, Prop Shops
- Fishing Charters & Guides
- Ohio Fishing License Online
- OH Division of Wildlife News
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
The holiday weekend that marks the unofficial start of summer is upon us. First of all, let me say thank you to all who have and are currently serving in one of our
Lake Erie ~ Fishing Reports, Charters, LEWT
Lake Erie Walleye Report – Blue Dolphin Charters
Good morning everyone! Fishing/Catching remains challenging at times with glimpses of turning the corner of becoming more consistent. It’s crazy that we’re in the middle of May and Mr. and
April Walleye Fishing Tips ~ Lake Erie Fishing Adventures
April is a very magical month on Lake Erie. This is when the walleye are spawning in the shallow flats and reef area of Port Clinton and Oak Harbor, Ohio.
Lake Erie Walleye Trail Magee East Postponed To April 2nd
The season opener for the Lake Erie Walleye Trail (LEWT) set originally for Saturday April 1st at Magee East marina and Campground has been postponed to Sunday April 2nd. Please