Welcome to GoFishOhio!
- Tournament & Event Calendar
- Bass & Walleye Fishing Reports
- Local Lake Regulations
- Local Weather Reports
- Species of Fish in a lake or reservoir
- Boat Ramp Locations
- Google Maps & Topographical Maps
- Tackle Shops & Online Stores, Boat Dealers, Prop Shops
- Fishing Charters & Guides
- Ohio Fishing License Online
- OH Division of Wildlife News
We took a beautiful drive through the country to spend the day bass fishing at Pleasant Hill Reservoir. With its high bluffs and abounding nature, it is one of the more scenic lakes
Recommended Fishing & Boating Videos
The GoFishOhio Team wants to help you become a better angler, an expert boater, and a champion of outdoor conservation.
Here are several videos that are worth sharing – ENJOY!
April is a very magical month on Lake Erie. This is when the walleye are spawning in the shallow flats and reef area of Port Clinton and Oak Harbor, Ohio.
The season opener for the Lake Erie Walleye Trail (LEWT) set originally for Saturday April 1st at Magee East marina and Campground has been postponed to Sunday April 2nd. Please