Browse Ohio Fishing Lake Maps - ODNR Regions 1-5
GoFishOhio highlights a beautiful state full of amazing lakes, rivers, and reservoirs offering anglers many sport fishing opportunities for various species of fish. There’s great fishing in Ohio! Largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, walleye, musky, carp, catfish and steelhead trout all swim here.
- 70 Topographic Lake Maps
- Lake Regulations (boating hp, speed, etc.)
- Species of Fish Available
- Boat Ramp Locations
- Full feature Google Maps
- GET ON THE MAP with GFO!
- Local Tackle Shops, Marinas, Restaurants & More
- Fishing Charters & Guides
- Ohio Fishing License Online
- OH Division of Wildlife News
Bass Fishing Software: From the Mad Scientist, hand made soft plastic baits, including the Donkey, Otto, Bat Wing, Lucky Craw, Big Booty Judy & more. Garlic saturated, awesome & unique colors (seriously). Shop at Ohio Pro Lure TODAY!
Ohio’s Turn In a Poacher ~ "TIP" Hotline
This program helps to curtail poaching throughout the state by involving the public in reporting wildlife violations. If you observe a wildlife violation, click here and submit the form online or print the form and mail to:
TIP Headquarters, Division of Wildlife | 2045 Morse Rd., Bldg G | Columbus, Ohio 43229-6693
- Lake Erie Fish Ohio Report September 18, 2019Fishing continues to be good 3-6 miles east of Kelleys Island, north of Cedar Point, out of Huron and Vermilion in 28-32 feet of water, and Lorain in 45-55 feet of water.
- Journey North: Monarch Migration September 18, 2019In the entire world, no butterflies migrate like the monarchs of North America. They travel much farther than all other tropical butterflies, up to 3,000 miles. Get the latest monarch migration update as they travel south.
- Migration Marathoners September 17, 2019Shorebirds are amazing long-distance fliers. While these creatures have impressive journeys, one species in particular, the American golden-plover, is a marathoner of bird migration.
- Wetlands: The Importance of Public Support September 17, 2019Hunters regularly contribute to wetland conservation efforts by purchasing stamps and licenses. But anyone, whether they hunt or not, can support these research and restoration practices in Ohio.
- Federal Duck Stamp September 16, 2019The Federal Migratory Bird Hunting Stamp, known as the duck stamp, is vital to conserving the wetlands that many species rely on. Everyone is encouraged to buy the duck stamp to directly support the habitats and species they care about.
- Wild Ohio Magazine: 2019 Special Edition September 16, 2019If you don't have a Wild Ohio Magazine membership, sign up by Sept. 15 to receive the 2019 Special Edition, which explores the Ohio River. Features include articles about fishing, hunting waterfowl, wildlife watching and more!
DID YOU KNOW? Some land areas in nearby Ohio counties have permitted septic waste (i.e. Land Application) dumping? Many septic pumping companies dump their trucks in these areas. It’s simple to see this practice is not sanitary, plus is very hazardous to wildlife, hunters and outdoor sports enthusiasts.
STAY Septic properly disposes of ALL septic waste at the Barberton Wastewater Pollution Center – never on land anywhere!
Proudly Serving Medina, Portage, Summit, Stark & Wayne Counties
A unique GFO Bass Tournament Circuit is on the drawing board. We need your help.
Ohio’s Turn In a Poacher -“TIP” program – helps to curtail poaching throughout the state by involving the public in reporting wildlife violations. If you observe a wildlife violation, click here and submit the form online or print the form and mail to:
TIP Headquarters, Division of Wildlife
2045 Morse Rd., Bldg G | Columbus, Ohio 43229-6693
Or call the TIP toll-free hotline, 1-800-POACHER.
GoFishOhio Pro Staff Fishing Reports
Lake Erie Walleye - July 26, 2019
Hello fellow fisherman!
Fishing remains the same. Incredible. From east of Kelly’s Island to Conneaut – it’s WORLD CLASS FISHING.
Fish have moved a mile or two north of where we have been fishing. Run the same programs…just run them about 5-ft deeper in the water column. Bump your speed up to 2.4 to 2.8 mph and hold on. Till next time. Good luck and good catching.
Captain Gary Zart
Blue Dolphin Charters – 216-849-4954
Blue Dolphin has PRIME DATES available NOW!
Blue Dolphin Walleye is your premier Lake Erie walleye charter service. Our mission is to make your day on the water special and enjoyable. We do everything we can to get you the biggest walleyes possible!
Since 2005 we have been taking customers out and doing our best to put them on the most action-packed bite.
We fish the Walleye Capital of the World, Lake Erie! Blue Dolphin Charters goes from dock to dock, and we follow where the best bite is. We can also go from a specific harbor of your choice, however Captain Gary Zart will always make his best recommendation to put you where the big ones are known to be biting.
Long-time Pro Staff of Team Starcraft, Nicholas & Gary were named the 2017 Lake Erie Walleye Trail Team of the Year (trophy pics).
Visit the Blue Dolphin website to reserve your charter date(s) online!