Alum Creek Lake Fishing Map | Central Ohio | Delaware County
Alum Creek Lake is located in Delaware County. ODNR Wildlife District 1. Alum Creek features 3,387 acres of fishing water with 46 miles of shoreline.
Alum Creek Lake is in Delaware County about seven(7) miles north of Columbus. The lake is paralleled by I-71 to the East with SR36 and SR37 providing access.
State Routes 521, SR36, SR37, Chesire Road, Hollenback Road and Lewis Center Road all provide access from SR23 on the west side of the lake.
Seven(7) miles north of Columbus | 105 miles southwest of Cleveland | 100 miles northeast of Cincinnati
Largemouth Bass ~ Smallmouth Bass ~ Muskellunge ~ Saugeye ~ White and Black Crappie ~ White Bass ~ Channel Catfish.
There are four(4) boat ramps around Alum Creek. Three of these ramps have two lanes. Horsepower is unlimited. You can rent both fishing boats and personal watercraft.
The Ohio Division of Wildlife management includes annual stocking of saugeye and muskellunge. They monitor fish populations and construct fishing piers and boat ramps.
- MINN KOTA 1363565 Riptide PowerDrive, 70# 54" 24V Co-Pilot August 8, 2020
- Minn Kota Powerdrive 55 54" August 8, 2020
- Minn Kota Talon 12' Anchor with Bluetooth-Red 1810450 Reconditioned August 6, 2020
- Minn Kota MKP-7 Weedless Wedge Prop August 6, 2020
- Minn Kota Ulterra Trolling Motor 45"/80lb w/i-Pilot and MDI 1358982 August 4, 2020
- Minn Kota MKA-23 Composite Quick Release Bracket QRB 1854023 August 4, 2020
- Minn Kota Riptide ST Foot Pedal Corded 1866075 August 4, 2020
- Minn Kota Ultrex 112 Bow-Mount Trolling Motor with i-Pilot 45" Shaft - 1368820 August 3, 2020
- NEW Longer 8 inch! Mackerel Swim Bait 2-3/4 oz. Canal Offshore Surf Inshore July 31, 2020
- Fast shipping Lew's Carbon Fire Baitcasting Reel 7.5:1 July 31, 2020
- LEW'S MACH 2 BAITCASTER ( REEL ONLY) July 31, 2020
A very special THANKS to the Ohio Division of Natural Resources, Division of Wildlife and Division of Watercraft for their hard work and dedication in providing Ohio sportsmen and women with excellent fishing & hunting opportunities!
Ohio’s Turn In a Poacher -“TIP” program – helps to curtail poaching throughout the state by involving the public in reporting wildlife violations. If you observe a wildlife violation, click here and submit the form online or print the form and mail to: